At Contract Simply, we know not all projects require the same approvals, and that the approval of some people is required before others can view the draw. When adding a new project, lenders can now select who needs to approve a draw and when.
Select the necessary people from the dropdown menu in the "Draw Reviewers" section of the "Add Project" page.
- Need more reviewers? Select "Add a reviewer" to continue to add all of the necessary parties to the list.
- Do you need these approvals to happen in order? If so, click the checkbox next to "Get approvals in order?" and the Contract Simply tool will make sure it happens
- Want all reviewers to review at once? De-select "Get approvals in order" and, anytime a draw is submitted, they will all receive access.
If more than one person at your institution needs to be involved in the draw review of a project, you can also set up an internal draw review process during project creation.
Click on the box next to "specify an internal draw review process" to get started. Then, select the necessary people from the dropdown menu.
- Need more reviewers? Select "Add a reviewer" to enter their details.
- Do you need these approvals to happen in order? If so, click the checkbox next to "Get approvals in order?" and we'll make it happen.
- Whether or not you need approvals in order, you must select a "Final Signer" to complete this set up.
Need more help? Please contact us with any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-833-4SIMPLY.