After registering for your personal user account, follow these steps to successfully manage your first project on the Contract Simply platform. If you need more details for completing these action items, simply click on the link.
- Enter Project Details (address, loan amount, retainage, interest, etc.)
- Add the Borrower and General Contractor to the project (name, phone #, email)
- Enter Draw Schedule Details (first draw due date, total # of draws, etc.)
- Customize your Draw Approval Flow (select approvers from your added users list)
- Select the Type of Documentation Required (draw cover, lien releases)
- Select your Change Order Settings (change order/reallocation thresholds, if applicable)
The next step is getting your General Contractor on board with using the Contract Simply tool. *Your Account Manager can assist with this!
To get the ball rolling, we need the GC to:
- Accept Your Invitation and Register
- Add a Scope of Work (you can always do this yourself if you have it already)
- Invite Subcontractors to Register
- Get to Know the Platform
Feel free to share the contractor support articles listed above to make your contractors' adoption of our tool as painless as possible.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or would like assistance with reaching out to contractors, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-4SIMPLY.