With Contract Simply, General Contractors and subcontractors can gain access their funds in one of three ways:
- ACH transfer: quickest payment method, time to deliver and fees vary based on user selection
- Check by mail: 7-10 days, free of charge
- Off-system payments: details to be coordinated by related parties
The General Contractor of a project has the option to release all invoices contained in a draw at one time, or to release them on an individual vendor basis. For a walkthrough of how to release all invoices at the same time, click here.
To learn how to release individual invoices, read on.
1. Log in to your account, then click on "Invoices" from the navigation menu.
On the next page, you will see a list of all invoices.
2. Next to each approved invoice, you will find a blue "Release" button. Just click on the button next to each invoice that you would like to release.
Following the release of invoices, subcontractors can claim the funds from their invoices and select a payment delivery method. This is done by going to the "Invoices" tab and clicking on the blue "Claim" button next to any invoice that has been processed.
We're here to help! Please reach out with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or by calling 1-833-4SIMPLY.