With Contract Simply, contractors and subcontractors can gain access their funds in one of three ways:
- ACH transfer: quickest payment method, time to deliver and fees vary based on user selection
- Check by mail: 7-10 days, free of charge
- Off-system payments: details to be coordinated by related parties
Once the lender has funded the draw, the general contractor can release the invoices from the draw page.
*Note that this will release ALL invoices in the draw. If you need to release invoices individually, please refer to this article.
1. Log in to your account, then click on "Draws" from the navigational menu.
2. Next, select the draw that you submitted. It should say "Approved" in the status column for that draw.
3. After clicking on the draw that you want to work on, you will be taken to the overview for that draw. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Release Invoices" button.
Following the release of invoices, the contractor or subcontractors can claim the funds from their invoices and select a payment delivery method. This is done by going to the "Invoices" tab and clicking on the blue "Claim" button next to any invoice that has been processed.
We're here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-833-4SIMPLY.